Who May Use
- Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours per day. Rooms are available free of charge.
- At least one member of a group using the study room must be 14 years old.
- Rooms may not be used for commercial or business purposes, with the exception of paid tutors.
- One user of the room must show valid DMPL library card to check out the room. This user is responsible for the condition of the room.
- A person who has used a study room as a member of a group may not be assigned another study room the same day.
- Reservations are limited to two hours and made on the hour and half hour.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance
- Study Room users may not sign up for more than one two-hour session per day.
- Customers may reserve a study room at the Reference Desk or by calling 515-283-4152, ext. 3, email email@example.com, or text 515-512-4444.
- If after ten minutes a group fails to appear, the reservation may be cancelled by staff and reserved for another group.
Study Room Use Regulations
- Users of the study rooms are responsible for leaving the rooms in a neat and orderly condition, with trash put into the proper container. Failure to do so may result in the denial of future requests to use a study room.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any equipment owned or rented by an individual or group using the Study Room.
- At least one member of the group must stay in the room at all times. Empty rooms may be assigned to another group
- The door must remain unobstructed. Windows on group study room doors must remain uncovered.
- Study Rooms may be reserved during the hours the Library is open up to thirty minutes before closing. Rooms must be vacated fifteen minutes before the library closes.