LearningExpress Library features online tutorials, practice tests, and e-books to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, HiSET® test prep, and more.
In Learning Express you'll find:
- Adult Core Skills Center- Helps adults achieve their personal, education and career goals by offering resources to help them improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math, and prepare for the U.S. citizenship exam.
- School Center - Helps students in elementary, middle, and high school prepare for important tests, get extra help with assignments, and boost their skills in important subjects.
- College Admissions Test Preparation
- College Center - Provides valuable resources that help college students strengthen their academic skills, prepare for placement tests, and get ready for graduate school entrance exams.
- Career Preparation Center- Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Preparation Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- High School Equivalency Center - Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the HiSET® you will find interactive tutorials, and e-books that will help you reach your goal.
- Recursos en Español - Herramientas de aprendizaje, carrera y ciudadanía en español. Este centro ofrece a los adultos que están muy ocupados los recursos para mejorar sus habilidades básicas, ganar sus credenciales de GED® o ser ciudadano estadounidense.