Zinio for Libraries
Explore and read articles from top news, entertainment, lIfestyle, and travel magazines! Select when and where you read magazines such as National Geographic, Us, Newsweek, Seventeen, and Cosmopolitan.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Start by clicking/tapping the Create New Account link in the top right corner. You'll be asked to provide your name and email address, and to create a password.
- Browse through the magazines and click/tap the cover one that you'd like to read.
- Click the "checkout" button.
- Read your chosen magazines using your browser or a Zinio App*.
*Apps available for PC, Mac, iOS (iPad, iPhone), and Android.
Kindle Fire: Zinio is currently NOT available in the Amazon AppStore. However, there is a workaround provided through Zinio.com that will allow you to install the Zinio app on your Kindle Fire.
Email support for Zinio for Libraries: firstname.lastname@example.org