If you're staying in on Friday nights, try DMPL's Sips & Bites where we learn about local producers of fine food and drink from the comfort of our homes.
Feeling curious about wine? Join us on Zoom as winemaker Mason Groben from Jasper Winery tells us all about the flavors and grapes used to make their new canned wines.
Don't take our word for it--get your own! Visit the Jasper Winery website (https://www.jasperwinery.com/shop-online) before the program to buy your own Canned Wine Sampler Pack and taste along!
This program has limited space and requires registration. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the zoom meeting.
If you are new to Zoom, click here for basic instruction and tips.
For more in-depth instruction, click here for Zoom support. Feel free to join the meeting early (it will open at 6:15) if you want to test out Zoom and get comfortable before the program starts.
This program will not be recorded.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- One person per video/microphone.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.