Join us on Zoom for a special Furry Tales Storytime with Shanti the therapy dog. Miss Jennifer will read a story about a dog and then you can meet Shanti virtually and learn all about what he does as a therapy dog. If you have any questions for Shanti or his owner Rebecca, there will time to ask them at the end.
This program has limited space and requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting.
If you are new to Zoom, click here for basic instruction and tips.
For more in-depth instruction, click here for Zoom support. Feel free to join the storytime early (it will open at 10:00) if you want to test out Zoom and get comfortable before the program starts.
This program will not be recorded.
Guidelines for DMPL Virtual Programs
- All lines will be muted upon entry to the meeting. This makes it easier for everyone to hear.
- Please double check to make sure your video/audio is working before the meeting.
- Raise your hand or request in the chat if you would like to be called on.
- Keep yourself muted until you speak. The host may mute you if this guideline is not followed.
- Be mindful of your video and what can be seen in your background.
- Do not post links in the chat.
- Participants are expected to follow the guidelines for virtual programs. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the program.
- The meeting will be closed 5 minutes after the end of the program.