- Borrowers are responsible for the replacement costs for lost items.
- When an item is lost the borrower will be charged the cost of the item.
- Refunds will not be issued for items that are lost and paid.
- Refunds will not be issued if lost item fee is paid and later found and returned by the borrower.
- Borrowers are responsible for the replacement costs for items returned damaged beyond repair.
- Borrower may keep the damaged item once replacement costs have been paid unless item has been discarded.
- Damaged items not claimed within 30 days will be discarded. Items with excessive damage will be disposed of immediately.
- Inserts/Booklets/Cover: $2.00 if barcode is still present and $5.00 if barcode is lost
- Security hub: $5.00
- Case: $5.00
- CD from audio book set or DVD from a set: $20.00 replacement if CD/DVD is available for replacement.
- Borrower will be charged full cost of audio book set or DVD set if the library is unable to purchase a replacement CD/DVD for the set.
- Box set outer sleeve: $5.00
- Battery cover for Playaway: $1.00
- Item lost or damaged beyond repair: list price of the item.
- Lost book jacket: $5.00
- Lost magazine: $4.00
- Lost or damaged security tag: $2.00
- Replacement copies can be provided by the customer at the building supervisor's discretion only. There will be a $10 restocking fee. Replacement items must be new and in the same format/edition as the lost item.