Learn a New Skill Online, on Your Own Time
- Thousands of free online classes taught by industry experts.
- Develop business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Learn web development, photography, coding and programming, video production skills, and more.
Logging in to the Lynda App on iOS and Android with your library card
- Begin by finding the Lynda app in your device's app store:
- Open the Lynda app after it has finished downloading and installing.
- Tap the Already a member? button on the first screen.
- Tap the Organization tab on the next screen, and scroll down to the Web Portal section.
- Type "dmpl.org" for the organization URL and tap the Login button.
- Enter your Library Card and PIN number on the screen that pops up, and tap the Login button.
- Tap the Accept button on the next screen.
- Congratulations! You are now logged in to the Lynda mobile app.
- You can browse the available courses by category by tapping the menu button in the top left corner, and selecting Library.
Checkout these other learning opportunities
Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 80 languages.
LearningExpress Library features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.