Pickup Window Hours: Mon-Fri: 4 PM - 6 PM
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The Central Library is located in the heart of downtown Des Moines at 1000 Grand Avenue in the Western Gateway Park near the Pappajohn Sculpture Garden. Offering unique architecture and a green roof, the Central Library has something for everyone. Our collection includes a wide variety of books, media, magazines, newspapers, microfilm, historic periodicals, city directories, sheet music and an extensive Iowa Collection. Free parking underground. The Central Library is a great place to get a book, use a computer or spend some time researching.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Stephanie Fruhling, email@example.com.
Upcoming Events at Central Library
- Sunday Bridge Club | February 7th, 1:00pm
- Computer Basics for Job Searchers | February 8th, 9:30am
- Play, Grow, Learn! | February 8th, 9:30am
- Computer Basics for Job Searchers | February 9th, 9:30am
- Advice for Your Device : Office Hours | February 9th, 11:00am
- Crafty Readers | February 9th, 4:15pm
- CANCELLED: Furry Tales | February 9th, 6:00pm
- Family Storytime | February 9th, 6:30pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | February 10th, 9:15am
- Computer Basics for Job Searchers | February 10th, 9:30am