The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- DIY Video Game Characters | March 24th, 4:00pm
- Doodle Day | March 25th (All day)
- Family Storytime | March 29th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | March 30th, 10:30am
- Doodle Day | April 1st (All day)
- Music & Movement | April 1st, 11:00am
- Makey Makey: Learn to Knit | April 5th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | April 5th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | April 6th, 10:30am
- Doctor Who Party | April 7th, 4:00pm