The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Hackerspace: DIY Video Game Character | April 26th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | April 26th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime: Little Mouse | April 27th, 10:30am
- Spring Fling Book Sale | April 29th (All day)
- Doodle Day | April 29th (All day)
- Spring Fling Book Sale | May 1st (All day)
- Spring Fling Book Sale | May 2nd (All day)
- Spring Fling Book Sale | May 3rd (All day)
- Spring Fling Book Sale | May 4th (All day)
- Spring Fling Book Sale | May 5th (All day)