The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
Summer Reading begins June 1! Mark you calendars now with the many great events we're having in June and July!
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | July 26th, 11:00am
- Teen Movie Making 101 | July 26th, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | July 26th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | July 27th, 10:30am
- Botanical Garden: No Dirt Necessary | July 28th, 4:30pm
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | August 2nd, 11:00am
- Popcorn and Painting | August 2nd, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | August 2nd, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime: Stuffed Animal Sleepover | August 3rd, 10:30am
- Computer Basics for Seniors | August 4th, 2:30pm