The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
Summer Reading begins June 1! Mark you calendars now with the many great events we're having in June and July!
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Pirate Party | May 26th, 4:30pm
- Wii Gaming | May 31st, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | May 31st, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | June 1st, 10:30am
- Music & Movement | June 3rd, 11:00am
- Anis' Story: Libyan Foreign Exchange Student Shares His Experience | June 3rd, 2:00pm
- A Journey to America: Refugees From Burma Share Their Stories | June 6th, 6:00pm
- Basic computer skills at the North Side Library | June 7th, 11:00am
- Nihon o keiken suru! Experience Japan! | June 7th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | June 7th, 6:30pm