There is no software required. Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose the library location you would like to print to below (Currently only Central Library offers Wireless printing).
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- Click the green printer icon.
- Pickup and pay - 25¢ per page - at print release station.
Central Library 1000 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50309
East Side Library. 2559 Hubbell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50317
Forest Avenue Library. 1326 Forest Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50314
Franklin Avenue Library. 5000 Franklin Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50310
North Side Library. 3516 Fifth Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50313
South Side Library. 1111 Porter Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50315
Printing Email Messages and Attachments
Simply forward the email you'd like to print to one of the following email addresses:
Central Library: email@example.com
East Side Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest Avenue Library: email@example.com
Franklin Avenue Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Side Library: email@example.com
South Side Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent a confirmation email for your print job. Use your email address to retrieve your documents at the print station. Email forwarding is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, or Google Mail.
Why can't I use the regular method?
Most online email services require that you log-in to access email. If you provide the URL (web address) of your message, the printing services will be blocked because your email login name and password are not known by the print system.