If you love your library, please choose to donate.
On April 23, 2020 consider giving a gift to the Des Moines Public Library Foundation.
The Des Moines Public Library is the cornerstone of our community. Within its walls, people of all ages, backgrounds and needs connect with one another, learn new things, discover new interests, get started on the path to new careers and more.
But these services require the support of generous individuals like you. That’s why we’re so excited to announce that the Des Moines Public Library Foundation will participate in the National Library Giving Day campaign.
What will your gift support? Your gift will support programming, materials, and new technology for all ages.
We cannot do it without your help. When you choose to donate, we will all come together as champions of our local library! Gifts of all sizes are welcome and help to make a positive impact.
- Give online through our giving portal.
- Use our new mobile option: Text LIBRARYGIVING to 41444.
- Mail us your gift. Please address gifts to Dory Bries, Foundation Executive Director, 1000 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA, 50309
- Gifts will accepted April 1-30.
Thank you for your support! For questions, contact:
- Dory Briles, Foundation Executive Director
- Address: 1000 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Giving Day Contest
How has the Library inspired you?
Send us an email with your answer, and you will be placed in a drawing for a $100 cash prize.
(No contribution is needed to enter.)