The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Daniel Tiger Mother Goose on the Loose | February 19th, 10:30am
- North Side Book Discussion | February 19th, 2:00pm
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | February 19th, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | February 20th, 11:00am
- Minecraft Club | February 20th, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | February 20th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | February 21st, 10:30am
- Furry Tales with Gracie | February 22nd, 3:30pm
- CSI: Des Moines | February 23rd, 2:00pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | February 26th, 10:30am