The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Winter Survival Party | February 23rd, 4:30pm
- North Side February Book Discussion Rescheduled | February 27th, 1:00pm
- Pokémon Day Party | February 27th, 3:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | February 28th, 11:00am
- The Teen Spot! | February 28th, 2:00pm
- Giant Board Games | February 28th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | February 28th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | March 1st, 10:30am
- Dr. Seuss Read Across America Day - All Day | March 2nd (All day)
- Computer Basics for Seniors | March 2nd, 2:30pm