The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Storytime | May 24th, 10:30am
- Jedi Training Academy | May 25th, 4:30pm
- Story Makers | May 29th, 3:30pm
- Basic Computer Skills | May 30th, 11:00am
- The Teen Spot! | May 30th, 2:00pm
- Games, Games, Games! | May 30th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | May 30th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | May 31st, 10:30am
- Free Friday Flicks: Wonder | June 1st, 2:30pm
- Play, Grow, Learn! | June 2nd (All day)