The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Mother Goose on the Loose | June 18th, 10:30am
- North Side Book Discussion | June 18th, 2:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | June 19th, 11:00am
- Minecraft Club | June 19th, 2:30pm
- Art Center Teen Calligraphy and Illustration | June 19th, 3:30pm
- Family Storytime | June 19th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | June 20th, 10:30am
- Art Center Mini Makers : Color and Collage | June 20th, 11:30am
- Absolute Science | June 21st, 1:00pm
- DIY Bouncy Balls | June 22nd, 10:00am