The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Earth Day Sensory Play | April 20th, 10:00am
- Mother Goose on the Loose | April 23rd, 10:30am
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play | April 23rd, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | April 24th, 11:00am
- Ping Pong | April 24th, 3:30pm
- Family Storytime | April 24th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | April 25th, 10:30am
- Furry Tales with Gracie | April 26th, 3:30pm
- Paint the Sidewalk | April 26th, 4:30pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose | April 30th, 10:30am