The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Friends of the North Side Library | November 21st, 12:30pm
- North Side Book Discussion | November 21st, 2:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | November 22nd, 11:00am
- Teen Gaming | November 22nd, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | November 22nd, 6:30pm
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | November 29th, 11:00am
- Family Storytime | November 29th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | November 30th, 10:30am
- Computer Basics for Seniors | December 1st, 2:30pm
- Music & Movement | December 2nd, 11:00am