The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Build Your Own Time Machine | July 20th, 3:30pm
- STEAM Challenge Saturdays : Flextangles | July 21st, 10:00am
- Story Makers | July 24th, 3:30pm
- Basic Computer Skills | July 25th, 11:00am
- Family Storytime | July 25th, 6:30pm
- Storytime | July 26th, 10:30am
- Messy Time : Food! | July 26th, 11:15am
- Hip Hop 101 | July 26th, 3:30pm
- Book Tasting Ball | July 27th, 3:30pm
- STEAM Challenge Saturdays : Kaleidescopes | July 28th, 10:00am