The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, email@example.com.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Saturday Storytime : 1st Saturday of the month, 11:00 AM
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | September 20th, 11:00am
- Mad Scientist: Spa Day | September 20th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | September 20th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | September 21st, 10:30am
- Circuit Bugs | September 22nd, 4:30pm
- Fresh.Local.Global: An Iowa Culinary Experience | September 23rd, 2:00pm
- Why the Iowa-China Relationships Matter to Iowa With Lynn Hicks: Part Two | September 26th, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills at the North Side Library | September 27th, 11:00am
- Teen Gaming | September 27th, 3:00pm
- Family Storytime | September 27th, 6:30pm