Phone: (515) 283-4152
The South Side Library features a wide collection of materials and a large updated children's area: Rosie's Zoo. The teen loft hosts an extensive teen collection and comfortable seating, as well as a study area with tables containing built-in outlets. The South Side Library welcomes community groups to take advantage of the spacious meeting room.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Michelle Abrahamson at email@example.com.
South Side Library Storytimes
There will be no storytimes from December 24 - December 30. Storytimes will resume as scheduled on Monday, December 31.
- Toddler Storytime (ages 18 months – 3 years) : Wednesdays, 10:00 AM
- Preschool Storytime (ages 3 – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:00 AM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Mondays, 6:30 PM
Upcoming Events at South Side Library
- Saturday Art Special: LEGO Man Craft | February 16th, 10:00am
- Furry Tales | February 16th, 11:00am
- My Little Pony Extravaganza! | February 18th, 6:30pm
- Toddler Storytime | February 20th, 10:00am
- Play, Grow, Learn! | February 20th, 10:30am
- Gardening with the Senses: A Master Gardener on Blindness and Maximizing Design | February 20th, 6:00pm
- Preschool Storytime | February 21st, 10:00am
- LEGO Saturday | February 23rd, 10:00am
- Estate and Will Planning with F3E | February 25th, 2:30pm
- Family Storytime | February 25th, 6:30pm